Again, Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are still listening and every release we focus on giving you as much as we can.
Please keep using the in-game feedback tool, as you will see, your map feedback is being fixed.
- CITY!!!, yes! a brand new world with 3 more power Crystals and 40 more tablet artifacts await! You will need to collect at least 2 power Crystals from Jungle to unlock the new island in the Hub.
PLEASE NOTE: the City is not optimized yet! We do not unify the model until it’s had some public testing (yes you!), we will start to unify City soon, so short term, please no “City has bad performance” posts.. We know, and the fix is coming, it’s all part of Early Access we’re afraid.
- The Hub has been updated to closely represent the final layout.
- We have added particle effects and sounds to the challenge level ends. You will receive an extra bonus for getting a personal best.
- A brand new animation for the Robot in the Tutorial map.
- The Robot is now in the Jungle and Animates when you pick up each Crystal.
- When the game starts, you now spawn into the opening room instead of space.
- The Menu design has been updated with a cleaner look.
- Deletion of the Puppy Monkey Baby assets, turns out someone else has done it.
General Improvements and Fixes
- Challenge Maps now have a start sound.
- Many many map fixes, thank you for your in-game feedback, great stuff!
- Quality Settings have now been split out. You can also change some of them in VR to help those close to minimum specification in VR.
- Drop down boxes remaining open in the menu and a number of minor menu bugs have been fixed.
- As usual lots of minor fixes that don’t deserve the limelight because you probably didn’t know the issues existed anyway 😉
- We Now Support the HTC Vive really well, and have been extensively testing it.
- We have Standing and Seated options for playing with the Vive. A new option in the VR menu enables or disables seated playing. The Seated works very much like the Oculus Rift, just grab a controller and press the reset button to reset your head position.
- Vive 3D Input now has haptic feedback support.
- We have implemented new models for 3D input (using hands).
- When using 3D input you now get 2 cursors, one for each hand strattera adhd.
- OSVR and other headsets should now work with Steam VR. Just change the setting to Seated.
Oh did we mention the new world?, City! Please keep sharing your screenshots and videos! We love seeing what you are getting up to in the game.
Psytec Games Team