Windlands Update Released
An update to Windlands has been released to Steam and will be automatically downloaded.
- We have introduced the first Challenge Level so you can practice your parkour skills. You will need 2 Power Crystals to open this level, the portal is located next to the Jungle Portal.
- There are now 40 Tablet Artifacts in the Jungle Level.
- The Game Hub has been improved.
- The Jungle Level has been improved with New Areas and Checkpoints.
- You can now take your Power Crystals back to the center of the Hub to socket into the Machine.
- We have enabled an Advance Rope mode which can be activated from the Game Menu for those who want a bigger challenge.
Please note we had to reset the save games, we never want to do this, but in this case the changes were very dramatic and it was necessary, we will do our very best to avoid this in future patches, on the bright side you get to enjoy new content along your path, enjoy…
- Rope modifying (stopping pulling and extending rope) are now working as expected.
- You can now invert controllers/mouse horizontal or vertical.
- You can now set the sensitivity of controllers/mouse horizontal or vertical.
- You can now move backwards in the menus with Escape/B Button/Circle Button.
- Game Statistics are now available in the Menu.
- The Save Game and Statistics screens how show totals.
- The Save Game description now contains the last played date/time and time played.
- On Screen Game Timers (for total game time played and current levels) for Speedrunning are now available in the Menu and Via Keyboard and Controllers.
- New Portal visuals make it more obvious when they are ON or OFF
- Challenge Levels have timer boards displayed at the start and end.
- We are testing Steam Leaderboard Support in this version, we hope to make these available in a future patch.
- The in-game feedback (with x/y/z map location) in the menu is now working and calls direct API to submit tickets to us.
- We have introduced a 2nd controller layout in the controllers menu.
General Improvements and Fixes
- Checkpoints now work bi-directional, you move through them in either direction and will respawn in the expected direction.
- The Tablet Artifact Sounds have been Changed.
- Music Fading has been improved.
- Level changes now fade in and out (instead of an abrupt switch)
- The crosshair now correctly highlights when you can hook the object
- Added support for more Controllers (Logitech F710, Logitech F331, SteelSeries Stratus XL and the Samsung Gamepad)
- Added Detection for G27 Steering Wheels and Saitek X52 (& Pro) HOTAS so they don’t interfere with other controllers.
- Many minor fixes and improvements.
- A new Manual is available on Steam.
- A brand new Trailer and New Gameplay Trailer are now on Steam.